Saturday, April 04, 2009

I decided against the haircut. And the rain meant that I could procrastinate with regard to pulling weeds outta the drive. Some headway was made in filing away 45's but that's all come to a grinding halt because I've brought a pile of stuff down to play. So I can do that while I futz around on here. Perfect. At the moment, The Screaming Blue Messiahs are reverberating at some considerable volume. I was inspired by hearing them on NoFoSo this morning and I'm thinking that this combo should have been bigger than U2. Come to think of it, everybody should be bigger than them but you get my drift. And if you don't then you can suck on the proverbial dummy...

A major regret of mine was not being able to see through the publishing of JD King's "Like A 45 at 33" collection of short stories. Each and every one was solid gold and if there are any enterprising publishers out there looking for that commodity then you should cyberscamper over to his site to check out a brand new piece that he's posted there. Also, if there are any bands who are looking to have a boss jacket adorn some kind of physical release, then JD is yer man. His wares are there to be poured over after you've dug the wordage.

Ever wondered what punk rockers in Glenrothes get up to? Nip on over to Newtown Products to find out.

Oh, Side one of "Gunshy" (pronounced "Gun Shy") is just about done so it'll be kettle on and flip it over. Oh, and I need to scan that Larry Wallis "Police Car" sleeve. Telling you, it's all flippin' go...

No comments: