Wednesday, December 31, 2008

OK kids, if you're heading out tonight then don't forget to wrap up warm.

Me? I'm going noplace. There's a sofa ower yonder beckoning me. Wouldn't be entirely surprised if I'm in the land of nod prior to any foray into another year. What a saddoe, eh?

Anyway, there's "Standing In The Shadows of Motown" to watch and sometime tomorrow "The Apartment". That's what passes for a good time around here, not freezing yer knackers off watching Glasvegas in Edinburgh that's for sure. All that remains is to bid seasoned greetings to you and yours for the supposedly bumpy ride that is captioned 2009. It's already here down under so give it laldie wherever you are and whenever it happens. Or not as you see fit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here I sit, driving six fecklng hours back to my neck of the big city woods from the hills of Kentucky (no blue moon either). Have a Happy New Year in the bunker, L. Don't get too wild - I know I won't! Same greetings to all the other NBT'ers too! See y'all on the flipside...

Anonymous said...

Hi Lyndsay, no worries, you won't be the only one at home, having a quiet NYE! yours truly is following the same path and will be in bed before the midnight hour!

be well
jm