Monday, September 22, 2008

Tired of the Obama/Biden and McCain/Palin twaddle? Vote Goulden/Rigby when they resume their US campaign tomorrow with an east coast leg.

Tonight is the launch party for "More Modern Short Stories from Hello Saferide". I'm there in spirit so forgive any apparent lapse on this end. It's album of the week on Tom Morton's show and I just heard a double header of The Lovin' Spoonful's "Do You Believe In Magic" into "Anna".

I've been involved in an exercise that has left my eyes fried and my head tired so my appearance here will be brief tonight. If I can motivate myself prior to heading out the door in the morning I'll convey anything important that comes up between now and yonder. I know it's old age so don't bother chiming in with that particular chestnut.

A wee blast of Suzy & Los Quattro and a mug of strong coffee is in order here methinks.

No comments: