Wednesday, June 18, 2008

So the EIFF kicks off tonight and my semester is supposed to start tomorrow. We'll see. I might blow that out. Can't make my mind up at the minute. The thought of dragging myself into town isn't doin' it for me but you never know. Culture, and the pursuit of it can be a peculiar mistress. I'm still reverberating from Stockholm - talking to my friends at the bar after Sakert! on Thursday, I remarked how NOBODY could be expected to follow that. However, I'll give you some respite from that now.

But, like I said before, you never know. If Patti Smith is at the screening of her documentary then maybe I'll get an answer to my Geator question. I guess I could always ask Ben but this is something of a mission. There's a lot going on and I'm not exactly sure where to start. Quite possibly not at the beginning...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Geator question?