Saturday, April 12, 2008











Tigerfest in Dunfermline throughout May '08... Tigerfest Scotlandwide...

Fri 2nd - Molly Wagger/ Hippo /+ Dj set from the Joint Chiefs of Staff -
Monty's - 9pm £5

Fri 9th - The Manicdotes / System Arcade / Established - Tower House 7pm - £2

Thu 15th - The Twilight Sad / Frightened Rabbit / Dirty Summer -
Carnegie Hall 7.30pm - £8

Fri 16th - Norman Blake / David Scott - Carnegie Hall 7.30pm - £10

Sat 17th - Idlewild / Foxface / The Scottish Enlightenment -
Carnegie Hall 7.30pm - £18

Sun 18th - Paul Haig / Fangs / Laki Mera - Carnegie Hall 7.30pm - £10

Fri 30th - Yoshi / Ives / Chameleon Jersey - Monty’s 9pm - £5

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haggis ain't somethin' I'm dying to try, but if I'm ever in "Rome" I shall do as any "Roman" would... and give it a shot.

Rich said...

us? sarcastic?? :-)

Jeroen Vedder said...

Don't eat meat generally, but offer me something truly exotic and I'm game. The chief 'n me had haggis in Glasgow a couple o' years ago, and it was a good, tasty meal... One should be way more worried about al the procesed junk avalable at your local supermarket, than about these traditional local dishes...