Tuesday, October 24, 2006

OK, so it took a wee while but the HS jpeg appeared eventually. Apparently there's a connectivity problem in these parts, it's certainly been taking the mick outta me for a few hours. The Last Town Chorus is opening for some trendy, down with the kids band called The Guillemots. More about them after a couple of songs. Their recorded work certainly leaves me thinking nothing in particular. But it's sold out so that provides a whole new canvas for Megan and her crew. Might even get around to putting the last few days into perspective soon. I need to watch a Demolition Doll Rods dvd first though.

3 comments:

luxivyig1 said...

Hey Lindsay,

Thanbx for making me discover Hello Saferide.

Also, there's an upcoming DDR DVD on Munster.

(Brother) Patrick

Anonymous said...

i'm interested in 'the poems' as it
appears they are on the same bill.
if you have more information about
that night could you let me know?
i have blog at..
www.myspace.com/cuckoo_shoe
and would be very grateful
this is the poems myspace
www.myspace.com/thepoemsmusic
best wishes

Lindsay Hutton said...

Patrick,

No problem. I know that you got GOOOOD taste... looking forward to seeing that DDR film.

Tommy,

All the info I have is in the post, the good people at Sounds of sweden will steer you right.

L